Thursday, October 25, 2007

i'm listening to 987 fm now (: ahaha, its lovely lovely lovely.
how funny it is that you start missing or craving e smallest/weirdest/most insignificant things. hahahaha.
hmms, i'm NEVER eating anything else from macs again other than their fries & icecream. their nuggets were gross larh :p i still like spore macs more. (y) hehehe. i've lost 3 kggg! this totally rocks man. i think its from e immense amount of walking i do a day. i see it nothing to spend at least half an hour a day walking -.- though actually there isn't much walking to do from holborn to sch, but like when i go oxford circus, bond st or regent st shopping. i'll just walk straight home. takes me abt 15, 20 min? then from covent garden or chinatown also.
heh. i'm starting to feel abit more upbeat abt my birthday. but e first-week-of-sch syndrome is so getting to me. i'm bloody tired la. its ridiculous. sighs. i'm supposed to be doing my reading now -.- for ils (intro to legal system), but i keep getting distracted -.- but gd distractions all of em.
highlight of e day : being able to fit into gap kids :D age 13 leh. omg, this opens a whole new world of shopping possibilities. MEHEHEHEHE!
i love my mingkie-poo mucho mucho mucho (: you're the brightest star in my sky!
: calendar girl :: stars :
this song just reminds me so much of interdependent.. i rmb how i used to comfort myself with his green ipod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home